Open Bounce is our general admission inflatable play sessions at our park (for ages 4 and upwards).
These sessions give customers an hour of bouncing in the indoor inflatable theme park. In these inflatable play sessions bouncers are free to use all of the inflatable facilities, which include:
• Crater Climb
• Rocket Racers
• Space Jam Slam-dunk
• Planet Pillars
• Space Wars Battle Beam
• Gravity Grab
• Orbital Wipeout
• Meteor Mound
• Planet Hop
• Warp Speed Slide
More information on all of these trampoline activities and which can be found at each centre can be found here.
• New dodgem token included with every general admission ticket!
Everyone bouncing in our InflateSpace centres must be wearing special InflateSpace Antibacterial socks, which are included in the admission price. These socks are key for us at InflateSpace to keep our centres clean as they help kill bacteria and aid the function of moisture absorption and perspiration.
• The minimum age to bounce in the main park is 4
• Jumpers under 18 must have a signed waiver completed by a parent / guardian.
• Please also arrive 20 minutes before your session is due to start to ensure we can have you check-in on time.
• If you arrive late you may not be able to bounce.
*prices may vary